Hot Tub Repair, Service, and Parts
As a hot tub owner, you know just how rewarding it is to come home after a long day, throw on your suit and enjoy unwinding with a peaceful and therapeutic soak. But what happens when the jets in your favorite seat stop working, or you turn on the water feature and nothing happens? Or the water level seems to be mysteriously getting lower by the day? Not to worry!
At Recreation Unlimited, we’re more than just your go-to spot for new hot tubs in the Indianapolis area; we also offer a wide range of hot tub services, including spa parts and spa repair for Caldera, Cal Spas, and Fantasy Spas hot tubs.
Hot Tub Replacement Parts
Just as cars need parts replaced over time due to normal wear and tear, hot tubs will sometimes require certain parts to be replaced as they age, in order to maintain optimal performance. Hot tub covers are a perfect example. Covers can become damaged from misuse or inclement weather, or they may wear down from years of normal use.
And since a fully functioning cover is critical to keeping heat in and debris out, it’s a good idea to frequently check for signs of damage, including cracked vinyl and sagging. Need a new cover? Check out this helpful how-to blog article with measuring instructions.
It’s important to also note that proper and regular maintenance will extend the life of your hot tub and help reduce the likelihood that it will require costly repairs.
Replacement Hot Tub Covers
We carry ThermoShield® spa covers, made in Middletown, Ohio, USA, and available in 15 colors.
- Tear-resistant reinforced handles for easy opening and closing.
- Tapered expanded Polystyrene (EPS) foam cores that are constructed with all virgin resin for optimum strength.
- Heat-sealed VaporShieldPE, 3 mil plastic hose 1/4″ wide seal is made by a computer-controlled pneumatic heat-sealer.
- Locking tie-down straps featuring SURELOC fasteners.
- Enduratex Premium Marin Grade Vinyl that has built-in resistance to chlorine, bromine, mildew & UV.
- 4 layer, quadruple reinforced hinge to help this most-worked part of the cover.
- Double-stitched with UV-resistant SunGuard industrial polyester thread.
- Customized Perimeter Shirt that helps keep heat in and dirt out, while adding to the appearance of your cover.
- Sealing, heat stopper pads that eliminate heat loss.
- Galvanized steel center support that is 2.5″ wide C-channel.
- Double-reinforced polyester vinyl spa liner that is resistant to chlorine, bromine, and mildew. Optional reflective material available.
- Weep holes in the bottom of the cover allow condensed water to drain.
Hot Tub Services
- Installation: starts at $500
- Relocation & reinstall: starts at $500
- Service call: $150 per hour
- Inspection: $125
Please note that we only service Caldera, Cal Spas, and Fantasy Spas hot tubs.