APS 10′ Diameter x 2″ Wear Mat – 8 pieces (4′ opening, 3′ perimeter of mat)
$1,099.00Found this product at a lower price?
- Dimensions: 10’ diameter x 2” / 4′ center opening / 3′ perimeter
- Features: Beveled edges, 8 piece mat with all-thread connectors
- Weight: 575 lbs total
- Color: Black
- Uniquely designed for large spinning playground equipment like merry-go-rounds
- Keeps loose-fill surfacing in place
Are you tax exempt? No problem! Go ahead and checkout; if you’re charged sales tax, give us a call and we’ll collect documentation to properly refund your sales tax.
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
The 10′ diameter wear mat from APS includes a total of 8 mat pieces that are 2″ thick. Once assembled, it has a 4′ center opening with a 3′ wear mat perimeter, making it ideal for merry-go-rounds and other large playground spinners. It features beveled edges for smooth transitions from mat to surfacing. In total, the mat weighs 575 pounds. The pieces of the mat are secured to one another with the included dowels (4 per section).
Adding wear mats to your playground is a cost-effective way to reduce maintenance as they keep loose-fill surfacing in place. They also add extra cushion to protect children during play. Action Play Systems playground wear mats are highly durable and made to withstand heavy use in commercial settings. They’re made in the USA with 100% recycled rubber for sustainability.
As recommended by the CPSC Public Playground Safety Handbook
220.127.116.11 Loose Fill Surfacing Materials
2. Loose-fill surfacing requires frequent maintenance to ensure surfacing levels never drop below the minimum depth. Areas under swings and at slide exits are more susceptible to displacement; special attention must be paid to maintenance in these areas. Additionally, wear mats can be installed in these areas to reduce displacement.
Action Play Systems
10' Diameter x 2" ( with 4' opening, 3' perimeter of mat)
Beveled edges, 4 piece mat with all-thread connectors
1 Year Limited Warranty