APS 40″ x 40″ x 1 1/2″ Swing/Slide Wear Mat
$149.00Found this product at a lower price?
- Dimensions: 40″ x 40″ x 1 1/2″
- Features: Beveled edges and waffle bottom construction for stability
- Weight: 64 lbs each
- Color: Black
- Add cushion to slide exits and under swings
- Keeps loose-fill surfacing in place, reducing maintenance
Are you tax exempt? No problem! Go ahead and checkout; if you’re charged sales tax, give us a call and we’ll collect documentation to properly refund your sales tax.
Swing and slide wear mats provide extra cushion for high traffic areas. They also serve as a means to keep loose fill surfacing, such as wood and rubber mulch, in place rather than kicked away, which results in thinned-out areas of surfacing. Adding wear mats to your playground is a cost-effective way to reduce maintenance and add extra cushion under swings and at slide exits.
Action Play Systems wear mats are super durable and made to withstand heavy use in commercial settings. The 40″ x 40″ x 1 1/2″ Swing/Slide Wear Mat features a beveled edge for a smooth transition from loose fill surfacing to mat.
As recommended by the CPSC Public Playground Safety Handbook
220.127.116.11 Loose Fill Surfacing Materials
2. Loose-fill surfacing requires frequent maintenance to ensure surfacing levels never drop below the minimum depth. Areas under swings and at slide exits are more susceptible to displacement; special attention must be paid to maintenance in these areas. Additionally, wear mats can be installed in these areas to reduce displacement.
Action Play Systems
40″ x 40″ x 1 1/2″
Beveled edge, adds cushion under swings and slides, keeps loose-fill surfacing in place
1 Year Limited Warranty