APS 48″ x 2″ Spinner Wear Mat – Black
$249.00Found this product at a lower price?
- Dimensions: 48″ x 2″ (octagon shape)
- Features: pre-cut center hole to fit around posts, beveled edges
- Weight: 110 lbs each
- Color: Black
- Uniquely designed for spinning equipment
- Keeps loose-fill surfacing in place
Are you tax exempt? No problem! Go ahead and checkout; if you’re charged sales tax, give us a call and we’ll collect documentation to properly refund your sales tax.
The APS 48″ x 2″ Spinner Wear Mat is a uniquely designed mat that fits perfectly under playground spinners. It features a pre-cut center hole to fit snugly around the center post of the equipment. The mat has a 48″ diameter with an octagon shape. It is 2″ thick and has beveled edges to ensure smooth transitions from mat to surfacing.
Action Play Systems wear mats are made in the USA with 100% recycled rubber. They’re incredibly durable and made to withstand heavy use. The APS 48″ x 2″ Spinner Wear Mat is a great addition to any playground with spinning equipment, as it adds cushion and reduces maintenance by keeping loose-fill surfacing in place.
As recommended by the CPSC Public Playground Safety Handbook
220.127.116.11 Loose Fill Surfacing Materials
2. Loose-fill surfacing requires frequent maintenance to ensure surfacing levels never drop below the minimum depth. Areas under swings and at slide exits are more susceptible to displacement; special attention must be paid to maintenance in these areas. Additionally, wear mats can be installed in these areas to reduce displacement.
Action Play Systems
48″ x 2″ (octagon shape)
Pre-cut center hole, beveled edge, adds cushion under spinners, keeps loose-fill surfacing in place
1 Year Limited Warranty