Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser 2 lbs
$9.99Found this product at a lower price?
Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser works to raise total alkalinity of your spa water safely and effectively. This concentrated granular formula assists with gradual water balancing.
- Ideal range of total alkalinity in a spa is 80-120 ppm
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide
Frequently Bought Together
Maintaining proper pH levels is an important part of making sure your spa operates at peak performance as you enjoy your daily hot tub soak. Total alkalinity is a measure of the alkaline substances in your spa water. These levels should be between 80-100ppm.
If pH drops too low, it can lead to plaster etching, corrosion of internal parts, and water discoloration. Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser quickly and safely raises the pH level of your water so you can get it back into the proper range. There is no waiting period necessary after using this product and it is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, and biguanide.
Use as needed when alkalinity tests below below 80 ppm.
1. Add 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser to the spa water.
2. Allow water to circulate for 1-3 hours.
3. Retest water and repeat steps 1 and 2, if necessary, until the total alkalinity is between 80-120 ppm.
Raises pH & TA
Directly into Spa Water
All Other Spa Chemicals
Quickly, No Residue