Leisure Time Jet Clean 16 oz
$10.99Found this product at a lower price?
Leisure Time Jet Clean is an easy-to-use liquid formula that prevents buildup in your hot tub’s plumbing. It helps keep your hot tub running smoothly by cleaning the jets and removing unwanted materials. Use Jet Clean during drain and refill as part of your spa maintenance program.
FREE Pleatco Spa Cartridge Cleaning Tablet w/ $200 chemical purchase!
Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
Frequently Bought Together
With normal hot tub use, it’s common that hot tub jets will begin to accumulate organic materials, dirt, body oils, and other potential blockages. Just as it’s important to keep your spa water properly balanced, it’s also crucial to ensure the hot tub jets are regularly maintained in order to function properly. Buildup can restrict water flow and potentially damage spa equipment if not addressed.
Fortunately, Jet Clean from Leisure Time makes it easy to clean your hot tub’s jets and plumbing as part of your regular spa maintenance program. Jet Clean works by ridding your spa’s plumbing and jets of buildup. When used regularly, this formula is extremely effective at helping your spa’s jets achieve and maintain optimal performance. This formula is low foaming and efficient. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizing systems, and is ideal for use when draining and refilling your hot tub.
Use Jet Clean every 3 months (should coincide with spa drain and refill):
1. Remove filter (very important) and clean separately using Filter Clean.
2. Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
3. Turn pump ON and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
4. Turn pump and jets OFF and let sit for 1 hour.
5. Turn pump ON and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
6. Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
7. Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
For Jetted Bath Tubs:
1. Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
2.Turn jets ON for 15 minutes.
3. Drain and rinse tub with clean water.
- Clears inside plumbing
- Use before draining water
- Low foaming
Clean Spa Jets
Organic Matter, Buildup, Dirt, Etc.