S6 Goalrilla CV60S
Display Number: Goal Tree S6
(Look for this number attached to the product.)
Location: Noblesville Showroom
Installation: Please call 317-773-3545 for an Installation & Delivery Quote!
Inventory Number: 25226
Pole pad and basketball not included
Or Call Us
The Goalrilla CV60S includes all the features we love about the CV models, plus it introduces Goalrilla’s revolutionary new STBLZR Technology that significantly reduces the shake of a basketball goal. Each CV60S has a Tuned Mass Damper, a small resonant system added to the top of the goal that reduces the amplitude of vibration by absorbing kinetic energy. The STABLZR design uses an internal, moving mass that absorbs the motion of the goal and is quickly brought to a rest using a magnetic field.
The CV60S also features a 60” x 38” ⅜“ tempered glass clear view backboard. The CV60S incorporates welded ultra wide-span arms to offer a clear view backboard and a welded steel board frame for the ultimate in playability. The heavy duty one piece 6” x 6”, 11 gauge steel post provides the stability you’ve come to expect in a Goalrilla.
The CV60S is capable of handling over 1000 lbs. of vertical torque to the rim, making it the perfect goal for heavy gameplay or an evening shooting around. Like all Goalrilla systems, the CV60S features ultra tough Dupont powder coating and corrosion resistant hardware. Top that off with a universal pole pad and backboard padding that provides added safety, plus the security of the Goalrilla lifetime warranty, and you’ve found the most formidable goal in the 60” backboard size, the CV60.
Comes with Anchor
- New STBLZR Technology to Reduce Shake
- 3/8″ Tempered Glass Backboard, 60″ x 38″
- One Piece Steel Post, 11 GA Steel 6″ x 6″ x 10′
- Heavy Weight, Pro-style Flex Rim
- 3′ Overhang Welded Extension Arms
- Adjust from 7.5 to 10 feet
- Powder Coated Painted
- Solid Anchor Bolt System for Maximum Stability, Easy Move
- Widespread Support Arms
- Actuator Handle: Removable with a pin to lock in height temporarily. Great for keeping goal at 10 feet for commercial use or keeping your teenager on track at home for playing competitively.