When a late afternoon game stretches into the evening or a morning practice begins before the sun, the Goalrilla LED Basketball Hoop Light helps maximize practice time. These powerful, long-lasting LED lights feature an innovative design that extends over the top of the basketball hoop and illuminates the backboard, rim, and court for increased safety while playing in the dark. The hoop light directs light down onto the court instead of out and into the players’ eyes when shooting and rebounding. The new design makes it easier to install and lower for convenient bulb changing and storage. Compatible with all Goalrilla hoops, the hoop light also fits most Goalsetter units and other in-ground hoops with 5” x 5”, 6” x 6”, and 6” x 8” poles.
Please note, the LED Hoop Light is NOT battery powered, and must be plugged in during use.
Goalrilla LED Basketball Hoop Light Quick Specs
- Powerful, long-lasting LED lights illuminate backboard, rim, and court
- Innovative design extends over top of basketball hoop for increased safety and function
- Directs light down onto the court instead of out and into the players’ eyes
- Fits all Goalrilla units and other in-ground hoops with 5” x 5”, 6” x 6”, and 6” x 8” poles
- New design makes it easier to install and lower