Warranty, Services, and Return Policy
All product warranties are through each individual product's manufacturer and are not issued by Recreation Unlimited. Labor and/or installation warranties are directly through Recreation Unlimited and range from 30-90 days based on the product. Trampolines, playsets, and basketball goals have a 90 day installation warranty. Hot tubs have a 30 day installation warranty.
We require 100% payment at time of order for all services to be scheduled and completed. If you must reschedule a service date and time, please call as soon as possible. This allows us ample time to reschedule your service.
We won’t surprise you with any hidden charges or handling fees. The price you see in the shopping cart is the price you pay, with one exception: if you are shipping an order to Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin we are required to charge sales tax.
- You may cancel your order for a full refund the day before it is shipped. Please be aware that orders can be shipped as early as the following business day.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- The merchandise returned must be unused, uninstalled, and in the original shipping boxes and packaging to be eligible for a refund. Once the merchandise is received and inspected you will receive a refund of the full purchase price minus any fees to ship the product to you and to return the product back to us. Shipping is only free if the merchandise is not returned.
- If product has been opened or damaged, you may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Items that May Not Be Returned
- Special Order Items
- Hot Tubs & Swim Spas
- Sheds, Cabins, and Outdoor Structures
- Spa Chemicals
- Spa Parts
- Items that were sold as "demo", "display" or "clearance"