Leisure Time Reserve 32 oz
$22.99Found this product at a lower price?
Leisure Time Reserve 32 oz is a liquid, bromide-based solution designed to be used in tandem with Leisure Time Renew to complete the 2 part bromine sanitizing system. The specially formulated mix of bromide salts turns into a powerful bromine sanitizer when mixed with Renew.
Frequently Bought Together
If you’re looking for a chlorine alternative water sanitizer, the Leisure Time Reserve & Renew system is a great choice. This chlorine-free system is a 100% bromine sanitizer and has no unpleasant side effects.
Leisure Time Reserve helps reduce the overall need for bromine in spa and hot tub water.
It remains in a stable bank (“in reserve”) in the hot tub water until you add Leisure Time Renew oxidizer. Then the bromine is released, providing a consistent, non-chlorine based sanitizing system.
1. Treat the spa with Metal Gon according to its label directions.
2. Add Reserve (4 oz./250 gallons of spa water) directly into the spa while circulating the water to assure rapid and thorough distribution.
3. Add Renew to activate the bromide bank for a bromine residual.
4 oz per 250 gallons of water per week.
- Reserve should be added when the spa/hot tub is filled and used weekly thereafter to maintain a bank of bromine in the water.
- Compatible with bromine sanitizing systems
|2 Step Process with||
Renew Spa Chemical