Full Toddler Bucket Swing with Anti-pinch Plastisol Coated Chains – Fully Assembled, Includes 2 Locking Carabiners
The Toddler Bucket Swing is perfect for giving little ones the extra security they need as they enjoy play time. A high back provides support, and the plastisol-coated chains are comfortable and easy to grip. This swing is available in your choice of 4 colors: red, blue, yellow, or green.
Calling all toddlers 18 months to 4 years: this swing is for you! It’s safe, durable, and loads of fun. And the best part is, it can be added to a playset, hung from a tree, or on a back patio. The possibilities are endless! Plus, did you know that swinging helps the brain develop skills such as spatial awareness, rhythm, balance, and muscle control? All while enjoying the fresh air, too!
Toddler Bucket Swing Features:
- Offered in red, blue, yellow or green
- 220 lb weight limit
- Fully enclosed and features a high back for additional support and safety of young ones
- Swing chains coated in plastisol to eliminate hair snags, pinched fingers or tangles. They also offer a warm, soft, and comfortable grip
- Comes with 66″ long zinc coated chain for lasting durability and longevity in the toughest outdoor conditions
- Comfortable, thick and soft swing seat
- Drain plugs incorporated into design of seat to shed water and rain
- Heavy duty S-hooks at attachment point from chains to swing seat for long lasting durability
- No assembly required – ready to hang right out of the box
- Height can be easily adjusted by simply moving up a few links to shorten the chain and re-hanging carabiners
- Comes with 2 heavy duty M8 locking carabiners
- 1 year warranty
1 x Fully Assembled Toddler Bucket Swing with Connected 66″ Long Chains
2 x Carabiner
Seat: 14.5" x 12" x 12" , Chain Length: 66"
1 Year Limited Warranty
To receive our 1 year warranty, 100% Money Back guarantee and Quality guarantee, all products must be purchased from Recreation Unlimited, or Reedworm directly. Purchases from unauthorized sellers will not qualify. Thank you for your understanding!
The Reedworm warranty covers all factory defects and unreasonable breakage.
The Reedworm warranty does not cover products that have been damaged due to loss, misuse, abuse, or accident. It also does not cover expected wear and tear.