The CV54 earns its place in the Goalrilla® basketball hoops lineup. The Goalrilla CV54 uses welded, ultra-wide span arms and a welded steel board frame (a proven design inspired by earlier Goalrilla basketball systems) to create an unobstructed, clear view and consistent rebound across the glass. Built Goalrilla tough, the CV54 is capable of handling over 1000 lbs. of vertical torque to the rim.
Comes with Anchor, Backboard Pad & Pole Pad
- 3/8″ Tempered Glass Backboard, 54″ x 38″
- One Piece Steel Post, 11 GA Steel 5″ x 5″
- Heavy Weight, Pro-style Flex Rim
- Adjust from 7.5 to 10 feet
- 3′ Over Hang Welded Extension Arms
- Dupont Powder coated paint for all Weather Wear
- Anchor Bolt System for Maximum Stability,Easy Move
- Widespread Support Arms
- Actuator Handle: Removable with a pin to lock in height temporarily. Great for keeping goal at 10 feet for commercial use or keeping your teenager on track at home for playing competitively.