APS 14′ Diameter x 2″ Wear Mat – 16 pieces (6′ opening, 4′ perimeter of mat) for Merry Go Rounds
$1,399.00Found this product at a lower price?
- Dimensions: 14’ diameter x 2” / 6′ center opening / 4′ perimeter
- Features: Beveled edges, 16 piece mat with all-thread connectors
- Weight: 1075 lbs total
- Color: Black
- Perfect for large spinning playground equipment like merry-go-rounds
- Keeps loose-fill surfacing in place
Are you tax exempt? No problem! Go ahead and checkout; if you’re charged sales tax, give us a call and we’ll collect documentation to properly refund your sales tax.
The 14′ diameter wear mat from Action Play Systems includes a total of 16 mat pieces that are 2″ thick. Once assembled, it has a 6′ center opening with a 4′ wear mat perimeter. This round mat is perfect for large merry-go-rounds, as it provides a smooth surface for children to run on. It features beveled edges for smooth transitions from mat to loose-fill surfacing. In total, the mat weighs 1075 pounds. Use the included dowels to secure the mat sections to one another (4 per section).
Wear mats are a cost-effective way to reduce playground maintenance as they keep loose-fill surfacing in place. They also add extra cushion to help children stay safe as they play. APS playground wear mats are super durable and designed to withstand heavy use in commercial settings. They’re made in the USA with 100% recycled rubber.
As recommended by the CPSC Public Playground Safety Handbook
22.214.171.124 Loose Fill Surfacing Materials
2. Loose-fill surfacing requires frequent maintenance to ensure surfacing levels never drop below the minimum depth. Areas under swings and at slide exits are more susceptible to displacement; special attention must be paid to maintenance in these areas. Additionally, wear mats can be installed in these areas to reduce displacement.
Action Play Systems
14’ diameter x 2” / 4' center opening / 4' perimeter
Beveled edges, 8 piece mat with all-thread connectors
1 Year Limited Warranty