APS ADA Half Ramp System for use with 8″ or 12″ borders
$549.00Found this product at a lower price?
- ADA Half Ramp to ensure accessibility
- Compatible with 8″ or 12″ border timbers
- Includes steel spikes and end caps for installation
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free construction
- IPEMA certified
- ADA and Wheelchair accessible
- Will not harbor ticks, termites, and other insects
Are you tax exempt? No problem! Go ahead and checkout; if you’re charged sales tax, give us a call and we’ll collect documentation to properly refund your sales tax.
ADA ramps are an essential part of any playground setup. They ensure wheelchairs have safe access to the play area and provide a clear point of entry and exit. ADA ramps from Action Play Systems are universal and designed to mount independently of playground borders.c
The ADA Half Ramp from APS is made in the USA with 100% recycled plastic. It creates wheelchair access to the play area in one direction. The half ramp measures 70″ x 47″ and is incredibly durable for safety and longevity. The system includes (2) 4″ and (2) 6″ filler end caps in addition to all spikes necessary for installation.
Action Play Systems
70"L X 47"W
Provides ADA accessibility, heavy-duty, maintenance-free construction, IPEMA certified
5-Year Limited Warranty