Cal Spas CoverMate II Undermount
$285.00Found this product at a lower price?
The CoverMate II Undermount allows you get into your spa in a matter of seconds by helping you lift the hot tub’s cover up and out of the way with ease. The Covermate II Undermount Hot Tub Cover Lifter utilizes two plates that slide under the spa on each end. This provides support for the cover without the need to drill brackets into the hot tub’s cabinet.
Opening and closing your spa’s cover shouldn’t be a hassle. Enter: Cal Spas CoverMate II. A cover lifter helps you get into your hot tub quickly by making it easy to lift the spa cover back and out of the way. This model allows the open cover to rest in a lower position for a slightly less-obstructed view and out-of-sight peace of mind. The undermount style allows you to utilize the power of a cover lifter without drilling into your spa’s cabinet.
CoverMate II Undermount Features:
- Requires just 18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side
- Powder-coated, aluminum tubing with easy-to-install, non-corrosive mounting brackets
- Understyle system uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
- Comes standard with a TowelMate accessory for hanging up to three towels right where they are needed most
- Works on spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height
Allows one person to easily lift spa cover
Understyle system that uses two aluminum brackets and 7-inch base plates that simply slide under the spa
Fits spas up to 8 feet in length or width and 40 inches in height
18 inches of clearance behind the spa and 5 inches on each side