Springfree has developed an incredible new product that puts a safety-conscious twist on a traditional residential product. The Springfree Trampoline was engineered for that particular reason: to make the whole activity of jumping on a trampoline significantly safer. Did you know that 105,000 children a year are injured on traditional trampolines by falling onto the springs or by falling off the trampoline system entirely?
By removing the springs and frame from the same plane as the jumping surface and adding a flexible enclosure, Springfree Trampoline has reduced product related injuries by 90%. Of all the common trampoline-related injuries:
- 48% are from falling off the trampoline.
- 42% result from falling onto the frame or springs.
- 10% happen when there are multiple jumpers, and one child hits another.
- For every 15 Springfree Trampolines put out onto the market – you keep one child out of the hospital!
Springfree has removed all hazards and impact points from this revolutionary product! Manufacturers typically do the minimum required to meet ASTM standards. The padding for instance on a traditional trampoline can slide around exposing sharp steel edges and even rusty springs. In contrast, the Springfree frame is below the mat. You can jump on the edge with its Soft-edge Technology – it’s flexible! No springs!
- To help keep jumpers safe, Springfree Trampoline offers ten tips for safe jumping:
- One at a time – When there are multiple jumpers, the lightest of the group almost always is the one to get hurt.
- Don’t flip out – Untrained jumpers run the risk of landing awkwardly.
- Avoid horseplay– Some kids love to play rough and tumble, but this type of behavior can result in injury.
- Let the dog watch from the ground – While the family pet may love to have a turn, this can cause collisions and damage to the trampoline.
- Keep it clean– Trampolines should be clear of foreign objects. Any new object introduced to the trampoline is another potential “hard surface” that can result in injury.
- Stand watch – Keep an eye on children and inexperienced jumpers while they are on the trampoline.
- Steer clear – Do not allow children or pets underneath the trampoline while someone is jumping.
- Stay in control – Stay in the center of the trampoline. If you deviate during jumping, stop and move back to the center.
- Practice safety before and after – Aid jumpers in safely entering and exiting the trampoline.
- Talk it out – Discuss the importance of trampoline safety with your kids, and tell them about the risks of not using it correctly.
Finally, there is an answer to the aching backs, swollen knees, and busted lips from the traditional trampoline – The Springfree Trampoline! This revolutionary design is truly one-of-a-kind. You can find this excellent product at Recreation Unlimited of Noblesville, Indiana. Our knowledgeable sales staff can be reached at (317) 773-3545. Contact us today!