Trampoline Workout Ideas
Investing into a trampoline can have great benefits for the whole family. Of course your kiddos will appreciate the great fun that will come about but the adults can also have some fun too. Trampolines can be awesome exercise for everyone especially for the adults. Did you know that in just 30 minutes you can burn 160 calories and that’s not even on high intensity. So just imagine all the calories that can be burnt on a high intensity workout. Below are some great exercises according to WebMD to really get your heart and body in check:
1. Stand on the trampoline with your feet together and arms at your sides.
2. Jump up, spread your feet just wider than shoulder width, and land in a squat position with your knees bent and thighs parallel to the ground — as if you were going to sit down in a chair. Your arms should be straight out in front of you.
3. Lightly bounce back to your starting position and repeat 20 times.
1. Stand on the trampoline with your feet 6 inches apart.
2. With your hands on your hips and knees slightly bent, bounce on the balls of your feet, and alternate raising your right and left knees to hip level (mimicking the “knees up” running-in-place exercise from gym class).
3. Repeat 60 times (30 lifts per leg).
Basic Trampoline Bounce
1. Stand on the trampoline with your feet about 6 inches apart.
2. Bend your arms, keeping your elbows at your sides.
3. With a slight bend in your knees, lightly bounce up and down. Your feet should come about 6 inches off the trampoline.
4. Repeat 30 times.
(30 seconds, active-rest 30 seconds)
Starting point: Stand tall with your feet on the trampoline and arms at your sides.
Mid move: Jump up and point your legs out, keeping them straight and parallel to ground while reaching your arms toward your feet, fingers pointing toward your toes.
Landing: Land standing with your legs straight, as at the starting point.
Ready to start jumping? Give us a call at (317) 773-3545 or visit us at our Noblesville showroom to try out a variety of trampolines in person. We look forward to serving you!
This article was written with assistance from sheknows.com