Springfree Trampoline Care and Maintenance Tips
Whether you’ve already purchased your new Springfree trampoline or are still deciding which model is best for your backyard, it’s a good idea to consider some care and maintenance tips for your trampoline.
Tips for Proper Maintenance
- Do not handle sharp objects on the trampoline.
- When playing with the FlexrHoop only use a soft ball.
- Do not leave any plastic objects on the trampoline. Doing so can cause the sun to burn holes in the mat.
- Jump in the center of the mat.
- Don’t use the FlexiNet as a jumping surface. The FlexiNet is extremely strong and is effective for jumpers when running into the net or falling in the net but should not be used for consistent rebounding.
If you notice any of the following structural issues, please call us at (317) 773-3545 to consider your options right away or contact Springfree directly. This will insure that your trampoline is in the best working order and preserve the integrity of the unit for years to come.
- Material flaws in the mat or net
- Missing rods or rods that are disconnected from the mat
- Bent or broken frame
- Missing or broken plastic mat rod holders
- Missing or broken enclosure rods and rod holders
- Missing C-clips from the sockets on the frame
- Cracks or flaking in the sheaths that encase the fiberglass rods
Enjoying Your Trampoline All Year Long
As an Indiana resident, you’re well aware that the winters here can be a bit brutal at times, so you might be wondering how to care for your trampoline during the winter months. Fortunately, Springfree trampolines are designed and built using the highest quality materials and are able to withstand the elements year-round. To keep your trampoline in tip-top shape, we simply recommend clearing away any snow accumulation with a soft-bristled brush.
The winter months can be especially tough on active little ones who grow weary of being cooped up indoors, and playing on the trampoline can be a great way to burn off all that pent up energy. Try building a snow fort, playing “dodge the snowball”, or making snow angels on the mat! Let their imaginations take over and enjoy their Springfree trampoline all year long!
If you have questions about how to maintain your Springfree trampoline or are in the market to purchase one for your family, call Recreation Unlimited at (317) 773-3545 or visit our Noblesville showroom to try one out today!