FreshWater pH Down/Alkalinity Down 1.5 lbs
$9.99Found this product at a lower price?
FreshWater pH Down/Alkalinity Down is a granular formula that decreases pH and total alkalinity of your hot tub water. Sanitizer effectiveness is increased when pH levels are in the proper range.
Please note – this item is currently on backorder
Frequently Bought Together
Keeping the pH levels within the proper range is an important part of spa maintenance. Unbalanced pH levels can cause sanitizers to become less effective and lead to scale formation and corrosion on internal parts of the spa. Healthy spa water should have pH levels between 7.2-7.8.
Use FreshWater pH Down to decrease pH levels when they exceed 7.8. To increase pH levels, you will need to use FreshWater pH Up/Alkalinity Up. FreshWater pH Down is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
1. Turn circulation system on.
2. Add 1 1/2 oz of pH/Alkalinity Down per 500 gallons of spa water.
3. Test water after 30 minutes.
4. Repeat steps 1 – 3 unit spa water pH is between 7.2 – 7.8.
Reserve & Renew System
1. Treat water with Metal Gon stain and scale treatment.
2. Add 4 oz of FreshWater MPS Chlorine-Free Oxidizer per 250 gallons of water.
3. Turn jets on and circulate spa water for 30 minutes.
4. Test bromine residual. Ideal levels: 1 -3 ppm.
Decreases pH and total alkalinity of spa water
Two capfuls, as needed
FreshWater Chlorine, FreshWater Salt
Easy use ph down!
Very easy to use