FreshWater pH Up/Alkalinity Up 1.25 lbs
$9.99Found this product at a lower price?
FreshWater pH Up/Alkalinity Up is a granular formula that increases pH and total alkalinity of your hot tub water. Sanitizer effectiveness is increased when pH levels are maintained within the proper range.
Frequently Bought Together
Maintaining proper pH levels is an important part of spa maintenance. Imbalances in pH levels can decrease sanitizer effectiveness and lead to scale formation and corrosion on internal parts of the spa. Healthy spa water should have pH levels between 7.2-7.8. Keep your spa’s alkalinity in check to ensure smooth operation all year long.
Use FreshWater pH Up to increase pH levels when they dip below 7.2. To decrease pH levels, you will need to use FreshWater pH Down/Alkalinity Down. FreshWater pH Up is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and biguanide sanitizers.
1. Turn circulation system on.
2. Add 1 1/2 oz of pH/Alkalinity Up per 500 gallons of spa water.
3. Test water after 30 minutes.
4. Repeat steps 1 – 3 unit spa water pH is between 7.2 – 7.8.
Reserve & Renew System
1. Treat water with Metal Gon stain and scale treatment.
2. Add 4 oz of FreshWater MPS Chlorine-Free Oxidizer per 250 gallons of water.
3. Turn jets on and circulate spa water for 30 minutes.
4. Test bromine residual. Ideal levels: 1 -3 ppm.
Increases pH and total alkalinity of spa water
Two capfuls, as needed
FreshWater Chlorine, FreshWater Salt